The intense body horror Piggy is part of the Hulu schedule for February 6-12.
On Thursday, February 9, the streaming service will add Piggy to its available content. Written and directed by Carlota Pereda, the movie stars Laura Galán, Richard Holmes, Carmen Machi, Irene Ferreiro, Camille Aguilar, Pilar Castro, and Claudia Salas.
“During the sweltering summertime of rural Spain, Sara carries an extra load of teenage agony due to the perpetual bullying from her peers,” reads the film’s synopsis. She’s also an outsider at home—her parents and little brother just don’t understand her—so, feelings internalized, she’s often found buried in her headphones, drowning out her surroundings.
“One day, Sara’s usual solo dip at the local pool is disrupted by the presence of a mysterious stranger in the water and an exceptionally grueling bout of abuse at the hands of three girls. But, in a strange twist of fate, along the way home Sara witnesses her bloodied tormentors being kidnapped in the back of the stranger’s van. Sara must decide whether to cooperate with the police and parents questioning about the kidnappings, or take her own, unbridled path — while also discovering the power of desire and belonging, and the distinction between revenge and redemption.”
Hulu Schedule February 6-12 | New TV & Movie Additions
Tuesday, February 7
- Black Travel Across America – Series Premiere
Wednesday, February 8
- Are We Done Yet? (2007)
- Santo Maldito – Complete Season 1
Thursday, February 9
- A Million Little Things – Final Season Premiere
- National Geographic Investigates: Battle for Alaska’s Oil
- National Geographic Investigates: Great Lakes Wreckage
- Not Dead Yet – Series Premiere
- Piggy (2022)
- Stolen Youth: Inside the Cult at Sarah Lawrence – Complete Docuseries
Friday, February 10
- Brimstone (2016)
- Jesus Henry Christ (2011)
- The Perfect Weapon (2016)
- Pound of Flesh (2015)
- Something in the Dirt (2021)
- The Storied Life of AJ Fikry (2022)